Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008

Summer music I

Okay, this entry (and the following entries) does not have something to do with music you commonly listen to in the summertime (by the way I have always loved to listen to Mungo Jerry's In the Summertime also on very cold days).

I am going to post some links to songs I love listening to at the moment and/or I have always loved listening to. It's summer, it is going to be a really hot summer, so the titles of this entries are Summer music.

At these times of stress and studies, music is even more important to me than in lazier times.



First I wanted to order the songs in "always loved", "make me smile", "make me think", "make me dance", genre, etc. but I found out that this is not so easy, because some songs would fit in more than one category.

So I finally decided to give you a number of my favourite alltime songs and songs, I love listening to at the moment.


Mungo Jerry - In the Summertime




Hoku - Perfect Day




George Harrison - What is Life





ABBA - Waterloo





ABBA - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme





ABBA - Does your Mother know





ABBA - Lay all your Love on me





Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody





Queen - I want it all





Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Around the World


Keine Kommentare: